Tuesday, May 31, 2005

use seat bottom cushion for flotation



completely wiped out from jet-settin
gonna stay in delco for a few weeks
meeting the FL girls in NYC end of june...via Jeep
hot, muggy wknd in st. pete beach but lots of fun...lots of water activities
boat, gulf, pool, hot tub, badmitton and volleyball in pool
everyone saw my nasty competitive side
OH...i forgot my bathing suit and had to borrow lynn's polka dotted SMALL bikini...it fit and looked great after many coronas
jen/heddy took us out to EGMONT KEY on the boat...deserted island with palm trees and lighthouse and lots of people drinking beer
the aqua water was amazing just like the pic above
near fort desoto beach (voted #1 beach in US)
jen jumped in to drop the rear anchor and lost the bottom of her suit
it got hung up on something and ripped off...gone, history
she didn't think it was funny as lynn and i did
had a great time at 2 bbq's
we didn't have a nathans hot dog contest but if we did i would have won
just a little brain dead from the holiday wknd
tryin to flush the etoh outa my system with some chocolate milk
hittin the sheets

8 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

Dear love of my life,

I won't ruin your vacation buzz by commenting on the grammer displayed in YOUR blog. (If I had a red pencil, it would be worn to the nub).

I'm more interested in your condom usage? Did you reach your quota? Do I dare ask what the quota was?

Sorry to hear that $800 bathing suit got left behind, but glad you had fun.

Sincerely,
your man in the dam.

1:40 AM  
Blogger cns said...

i don't kiss and blog

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard it was unfulfilling.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

For him or her? Ouch!

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's just say there will be lots of riding the banister at home.

12:13 PM  
Blogger cns said...

Lex...i don't have a banister
but i believe you have one with a big nob at the end

11:38 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

CNN,

Thanks. I figured I would come home and check the Internet for updates, now I need a few moments alone...please excuse me.

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jesus...we're gone for a few days and u guys are having internet-sex! Just back from MA-not a bad trip with mom..thank godness for the green and my honey...can't wait to chat about the trip, shnookums....jojo

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home