Friday, April 29, 2005

tgif

having some technical problems at home on my dell notebook
it's all jacked up with a scary blue message
thinking about giving it to my mom for mother's day (sunday 5/8)and upgrading
sometimes that happens...my jeep needed the transmission fluid changed so i just got a new one...voila

the excitement at work this week was (1) 2 co-workers got in a heated argument at our dept. head meeting, walked out and told each other to "go to hell"
(2) a co-worker bought furniture from levitz and banged the salesman when he "delivered" the paperwork

meeting meesh and her co-workers for happy hour 2nite

going to betty's hairdresser tomorrow for damage control and helping my m&d set up their new 46" flat screen hd tv

went to baja fresh last night and very disappointed with their "fresh" salsa
mild was brown like gravy and hot was green like split pea soup
call me crazy but i like my salsa "fresh" and red
the good thing was that they had sliced limes for my coronas at home and the nice boy put them in a nice container t'go
saw dave hackett (susan's husband) cruisin in for some b-fresh
we're looking forward to peace of pizza coming to our area

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

Did you try the salsa? I like Baja Fresh, get the fish tacos.

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home