Sunday, April 03, 2005

blah blah blog

another rainy day on my couch has inspired me to start blogging
i really need sunlight, outdoor exercise, paxil...something
i named my blog Simone because i like the name
and i like Nina Simone
i named my cat Simone but fun "pet" names have replaced her lovely French name
she has become boo-boo, poopy, bubba, bubby, stinky-stinky, and baby
still need to get a digital camera but will try to post a pic of Simone on the blog
my latest toy is my ipod shuffle...so fun...feel like a teen
BUT i do have $15 on a Best Buy gift card to put towards the digital camera
rented interesting spanish film www.mariafullofgrace.com
young girl hired as a mule to bring drugs into US...swallowing pellets doesn't look like a productive day at work but powerful film
WOW...it's dark at 7:30pm now... that means i can hit the park after work tomorrow
unless my bro calls me with a Phils home opener tickie
beers, boys, baseball is good stuff
met Placido Polanco (only makes 4.5 mill) and Kenny Lofton (older than me) at a Clearwater spring training game a few weeks ago
i was with DDLC (Deedee, Dena, Lynn, Chris)
da club

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home