Monday, December 19, 2005

saturday

saturday was a great day
it started early with my sister and ended late
with my girlfriends

my sister and i went to princeton nj for our annual holiday outing
shopping along nassau street and lunch at triumph

princeton is half way between philly and nyc
supposedly the 15th (out of 100) most desirable place to reside in the u.s.

my sister and i always hit the princeton legendary halo pub for premium ice cream and rich hot cocoa

the P campus is beautiful and it always brings back memories of when i played lacrosse in college
we ventured to princeton in our purple polyester skirts to beat the plaid kilts off the brooke shields look-a-likes

bought my pollyanna gift at blue mercury

at 7pm my girlfriends started to arrive...jojo, kristin, sue, meesh, susan, and kim
my girlfriend from work jen stopped by on her way to a holiday party in wallingford
jen has become a good friend of mine earning the privledge of attending pollyanna
i can't say that many women have achieved that

lots of champagne, stella, pinot grigio, crab dip, hummus, shrimp cocktail, spinach balls, veggie pizza and soft pretzel bites

raymond stopped by with his new look

we viewed my vhs tape from pollyanna '92 at susan damico's home...big hair, bad skirts, and virginia slims...hysterical

late night discussions addressed sex, oral, anal, and orgasms

i have two items in the lost and found: black camera lens cover and black victoria secret panties

jojo and i fell asleep at 3:30am with bud and sissy

hey bloggers...let's give a BIG welcome to jojo's blog
jojo quotes kramer from seinfeld "I am out there, and I'm loving it!"

4 Comments:

Blogger PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

are those panties sheer or lace?

9:23 PM  
Blogger akjn westside said...

the panties are mine...I was so worried that I left them in your bro's room after I got home and was looking for them...I figured Simone got to them.
Thanks for the shout out..I feel like I have a new bike and I have to look at it 100x a day.
We need dvds burned of '92-I need hard evidence that I actually looked like that-YIKES
For your info, PinF, just plain french cut leg microfiber panties..nothing special! :)jojo

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were those Schweaty spinach balls from Pete Schweaty's shop?

3:43 PM  
Blogger PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

Ok...I'm non-preferential, I like them all Jo, evn the Big Girl panties, well I kind of like em I guess.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home