Friday, November 25, 2005

cacie

I'm Chrissy's niece and I am 12 years old. I slept over her house Thanksgiving night and then in the morning I came to work with her! She is sooo... awesome! She is one of the greatest aunts I have ever had. Last week we went to South Philly and we went to the Italian Market and to GENOS then to IKEA! I got swedish fish. We then went home and played scrabble with my Dad and Uncle Don. I had the best time!

Check out My Space-
www.myspace.com/cacie7
You have to ask to be my friend to see my whole awesome page!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cacie and Aunt Chrissy!
You're probably sitting at my desk, Cacie. If you're looking for something to do, you could straighten up my toy shelf. It's looking pretty shabby. Your aunt keeps taking my stuff and never puts it back in the right place. And don'tlet her near my pens.
Janny

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home