Friday, November 11, 2005

second email from my mom

Chris-



I just got your email from yesterday. This is too confusing for me. Your right, I gasped,at you going away again so soon,



And leaving the SCOOT alone. I hope Woofie is doing OK. I,ll call him this weekend. The weather is great here also.



A cold front is coming. That means the temperature goes from 83 to 81 overnight. It’s a joke….Your going to the



EAGLES game Monday. You won,t be seeing T>O>. that’s a sad situation with him. I GET TO watch the SIXERS



Tonight. They are on ESPN. It will be the Kobe Bryant one man show….HHHHHHHHAAA………………..



My neck is getting tired. Be good. LOVE YOU, MOM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think her neck is just fine, she means ATWT is on soon!

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Booty rocks! Is the computer on the floor? Why does her neck hurt? Heading for the Bahamas?
holla...akjn :)

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home