Thursday, April 19, 2007

graffiti

is it art or crime?

i hate it

if one wants to spray paint one should do so in one's house on one's bedroom wall

or perhaps purchase a canvas at some stupid craft store and spray on that

there is a not so lovely apt. building out my bedroom window and some bozo left his mark in red spray paint

it resembled a frog squatting with big balls

it really bothered me

i would wake up feeling slightly cheerful, open my window treatments to be greeted with the squatting frog with swollen testicles

i called pp and he was instrumental in it's removal

it is gone

thank u

5 Comments:

Blogger PokerPro said...

Glad to be of service. Beware the internets!

11:40 AM  
Blogger PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

were you drinking too much? i see no frog with big balls.....

2:13 PM  
Blogger akjn westside said...

nice work, pro!

big red frog balls would definately effect me negatively first thing in the am

2:31 PM  
Blogger cns said...

of course u see no frog with big balls pinf...you haven't been on my property or in my bedroom

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's artwork!! The kids prolly weren't finished painting the creeks and flowers! You're so mean.PP stick to your open end straights!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home