Monday, March 12, 2007

apollo pizza

dear apollo pizza people:

i rented departed last night and thought to myself i need a really tasty treat to go with this flic so i ordered myself a small plain apollo pizza

yes it's cheap and still comes in the cute little bag but the quality has significantly changed

it was well-done with a thinner crust
it barely had any cheese or sauce on it
it was kinda like a big round bread stick
...perhaps you should throw in a little cup of marinara sauce

i should have taken a picture of the pizza for my blog
i know a lot of your customers

it's a good thing the movie was great cause the pizza that i drove 3.8 miles
for was not...

fondly
cnn

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. It's still Craig's favorite but I've been saying for awile that there isn't enough cheese.

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ellios!!

2:08 PM  
Blogger PokerPro said...

I feel your pain CNN!

2:39 PM  
Blogger PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

say it aint so.

8:00 PM  
Blogger tedman said...

CNN,

I'm glad the truth is being told. Quite frankly, Apollo's has not had a good pizza since they took the well seasoned ovens out years ago. I had this discussion with Chuck awhile back.

Your pizza last night was made and cooked on a conveyor belt. I'll go to little Anthony's before Apollo.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

WHAT THE @$%#!

THIS IS BLASPHEMY!

Ok, I've calmed down a bit. I admit they conveyor belt isn't as good as the old "seasoned" ovens, but this is a very dangerous direction you people are going in.....

11:22 AM  
Blogger akjn westside said...

ak still loves the white pizza there, and the gyros rip...
...give them one more chance..

8:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

CNN..your blog might as well be listed under "anonymous" unless you're prepared to do the right thing---notify the manager of Apollo's of your appalling meal...how then can we ever expect them to get better----your whine and cheese blog smell fishy. Either step up to the plate if you were so wronged...or shut the pizza hole.

7:52 PM  
Blogger akjn westside said...

Damn...you just got called out!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home