Friday, February 09, 2007

dim sum and ya lose some



pic from chinatown a few saturdays ago
it's friday
love it
headed to nyc tomorrow for the night
it's cold
love it
wish we'd get 70 inches of snow

in other news...
still working with the friendly representatives at dell
trying to get them to cut me some slack on a new one
spent 40+ minutes on the phone yesterday with customer service, tech support, and customer service again
just may dial them up again after my starbucks breakfast blend

ak showed me how to tape the power cord tightly around the notebook
but it still shuts off
last night i composed a beautiful email to my girl lynnie in florida and it shut off
the computer almost went into the fireplace
my roommate was home and said "don't do it"

anna...
rest in peace

4 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

Are you in NY? I thought you were in New Mexico? Where are you? I can't keep up? I'm confused.

Stop spending all you money on airline tickets and go buy yourself a new $400 dell at www.dell.com. DUH!

11:25 AM  
Blogger cns said...

go take a ride in the honda with the windows down

11:30 AM  
Blogger akjn westside said...

Love the title-you clever girl!

Sorry about the tape not holding...if I were with you last night you know that Dell would be a cooked piece of plastic in the fireplace :)

NYC will be good :)

11:37 AM  
Blogger PokerPro said...

Love that duck, but the feet not so much!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home