Friday, January 05, 2007

angel fire



hello fellow bloggers
i will be going skiing this winter season
i depart one week from today
stowe...no

new mexico
angel fire

i am meeting my 5 florida girls dena, deedee, jojo #2, jenny, and heddy in albuquerque
we are then driving 3 hours north into the scenic sangre de cristo mountains

my poor lynnie (who introduced me to these awesome chicks) can't attend
hsn has her on air sunday 1/14 for gem day
so tune in and make a purchase

it is cold and snowy in new mexico
powda everywhere


hey chuck check this out...

"40-year-olds Ski Free during our Winter of Love! Help celebrate four decades of Angel Fire fun all season long."

2 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

Good thing you aren't skiing in VT, the snow has all melted here at ground level, and I can't imagine it's worth a damn on the mountain.

If it was a free love fest for 40 year olds, I might attend, but I don't ski.

2:28 PM  
Blogger akjn westside said...

Powda in NM powda...love it!

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home