Thursday, November 02, 2006

willy

i got to spend some time with my favorite resident today
our conversation went something like this:

c: hey willy, how are you doing today?
w: fine, how are you?
c: i like your shirt
w: ferde (nursing asst.) got it for me in vegas
c: that was nice of him
w: yeah everyone thinks he's a fairy but he's not...he just has a lot of male friends
w: he also bought me 18 slot machines
c: really
w: i'm selling them
c: really
w: i can set them the way i want to
w: i'm a mechanic
c: can i buy one that's gonna hit the jackpot
w: (smile)
w: i'm going to bed with her tonight (pointing to margot across the hall)
c: really
w: it's cold...we're gonna snuggle
c: really
w: she takes good care of me...she puts the ballgame on for me after work and makes me dinner
c: that's nice
w: my mother doesn't like her
c: why not?
w: she's not jewish
w: i'll keep her away from my mother
c: ok...
w: i am a custom framer
c: really
w: i did some work for the queen...what the hell is her name...
c: wow willy...you're very talented and artistic
w: i'm a pilot
w: i have money stashed in hawaii

3 Comments:

Blogger akjn westside said...

I love Willie!
Did he get to snuggle with Margot?
LOL

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like CNN may have found a man with as active imagination as her. Go Cnn.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

Obviously you never saw the movie BIG FISH did you?

How old is Willy? 80? The problem is you think that everything he is saying is a lie, and I wouldn't be to quick to dismiss as such.

A man could write a pretty interesting story for himself in 80 years if he was so inclined...

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home