Thursday, February 09, 2006

hung up



after i made my turkey tetrazini last night i flipped on the grammys and BAM there was my girl madonna in a purple body suit with farrah fawcett hair performing hung up
she looks great at 47 and has inspired me to renew my gym membership today

hung up brought back memories of my dance party slumber party
purple disco leotards would have been cool with the wigs and hats

not sure what's going on with apple's dad chris martin
he usually appears well-groomed, meek and mild but last night he seemed a little fucked up
his scary bad hair drug-induced appearance brought on a nightmare of me seeing him on a desert road where i ran out of gas and my jeep was jerking back and forth
not sure what that was all about but the melatonin 3mg i took did provide a restful night

always enjoy bono singing "one" and mary j. what's the 411 blige has a powerful voice
although i thought they did a better duo performance at the katrina benefit
her waving arms and screeching voice was a little distracting last night
i would love to belt that song out with bono and i think i could do it
maybe i should start writing to oprah and she could hook me up

2 Comments:

Blogger akjn westside said...

Madonna kicked ass-she is amazing! We checked her out on Ellen today, too! Mo did an interview with my favorite lesbian directly after her perfomance at the Grammy's-she still had on the purple bodysuit and was v. funny.
The U2 duet with Mary was much better at the Katrina benefit concert-totally agree :) start writing to ellen, not oprah!
did you happen to see the tribute to Sly and the Family Stone, and Sly kind of walked out in the middle of it? we were cracking up!

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take it Cameltoe.com does not object to your using this image?

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home